Watch Asian Drama

Asian Drama

Watch Drama Online

My Boss, My hero

My Boss, My Hero (Complete)

(This Series is Incomplete)
Sakaki "Tornado" Makio, the tough 27-year-old wakagashira (young master) of the Kantou Sharp Fang family loves alcohol, fighting, women and pudding. However, he is a high school drop-out and by academic standards, pretty dumb. He is illiterate, extremely bad at math and cannot even fully write his name in kanji. His father who is also the family's oyabun (boss), worries for the future of his son and his organization as he wishes for Makio to succeed him. He decides to force his son to return to high school to receive his diploma. He asks an old friend who happens to be the principal of a nearby school to admit Makio. If Makio doesn't graduate, the position of boss will be given to his younger brother Mikio.

Furthermore, he must pose as a 17-year-old during school hours and in the presence of any classmates or teachers outside of school. If his cover is blown, it would be the end of his high school career as well as his hopes to become boss. Things start out rough and tough as Makio's violent temper is tested. As the lessons and days go by he learns there is much more to school than just tests and studying.

*Nagase Tomoya as Sakaki Makio
*Tegoshi Yuya as Sakurakouji Jun
*Tanaka Koki as Manabe Kazuya
*Aragaki Yui as Umemura Hikari
*Murakawa Eri as Hagiwara Saki
*Kashii Yu as Minami Yuriko
*Iwaki Koichi as Minami Takayuki
*Kikawada Masaya as Sakaki Mikio
*Minemura Rie
*Nakamura Yasuhi
*Motai Masako as Mizushima Tsubaki
*Osugi Ren as Kuroi Teruyuki
*Ichimura Masachika as Sakaki Kiichi
*Sato Chiaki as Okumoto Yukino
*Wakaba Ryuuya as Hoshino Rikuo
*Nishina Hitomi as Sakurakoji Hitomi
*Tanaka Yoji
*Andrew Lin as Triad Captain
*Adachi Osamu
*Yamazaki Shigenori
*Ishibashi Renji

My Boss, My Hero Episode 1 - Part [1] [2] [3] [4]
My Boss, My Hero Episode 2 - Part [1] [2]
My Boss, My Hero Episode 3 - Part [1] [2]
My Boss, My Hero Episode 4 - Part [1] [2]
My Boss, My Hero Episode 5 - Part [1] [2]
My Boss, My Hero Episode 6 - Part [1] [2]
My Boss, My Hero Episode 7 - Part [1] [2]
My Boss, My Hero Episode 8
- Part [1] [2]
My Boss, My Hero Epiosde 9 - Part [1] [2]
My Boss, My hero Episode 10 - Part [1] [2] [3] [4]

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This drama is so funny..
you all should watch this.. :D
5/5 for this drama..